The company details can be edited on the About tab under the Detail tab. By selecting the pencil icon you can manage content and make administrative changes.
*You must be a Place Owner to manage content and administrative changes. Don’t forget to select the Submit button to display edits.
- Company Name
- Description: Your company should have a description to tell followers what product and/or services you offer. It will be displayed under the location picture (if provided)
- Contact Information: Include your physical address and phone number
- Career Website URL: WorkHere can work with you to ensure potential workers are headed in the right direction for submitting an application
- Badges: Badges help identify your business as a friendly employer.
- 16+ Employer
- 18+ Employer
- 21+ Employer
- Ex-offender Friendly Employer
- National Guard Friendly Employer
- Summer Youth Employer
- Veteran Friendly Employer
- Map Location: As a WorkHere subscriber your logo should be displayed on the map at the address supplied in your company details.
- User Roles: This is where you can add additional Place Owners. They must have a WorkHere account
- Place Roles: Current assigned Place Owners
For additional assistance, place contact our Customer Success team at email@example.com
Over the past few years, Lisa has held the roles of global recruiting manager with ExactTarget Marketing Cloud (acquired by Salesforce) and account director of enterprise accounts with Jobvite. Prior to joining WorkHere, Lisa owned a successful recruitment consulting practice called Collaborative Hiring. Lisa is passionate about building an engaging experience in today’s highly competitive candidate market and creating efficient hiring processes with the optimization of recruiting technology. At WorkHere, Lisa supports all facets of customer success. Lisa currently resides in Indianapolis, Indiana.