WorkHere is on a mission to help connect workers to our employers as quickly as possible. We are excited to announce it’s even easier to post jobs in WorkHere.
Here are the steps:
- On your location page select the Jobs tab
- Use the jobs Admin to add your opening
- Select a job title.
- Add a job description.
- Tip: Keep the content nicely formatted and short. Remember this will be probably be displayed on a mobile device so you don’t want too much scrolling. Keep it simple!
- Apply Links:
- If you are using just WorkHere to post this position, the Place Owner will be notified when someone applies. Notifications will be delivered straight to your inbox for quick and easy engagement!
- If you require the applicant to be re-directed to apply to your Applicant Tracking System (ATS), just use the career page URL so they will land on your job to apply.
Current Openings: Display and edit current openings. You will notice the viewed and applied tally. This is a great way to be proactive and/or contact workers showing interest in your openings.
Closed Opening: Once a position is closed it will move to this view. It’s easy to reopen if needed and you will notice the tally stays with the opening for tracking purposes.
Job Queries: A query is a request for information from a database. A job query in the WorkHere app pulls your external job postings from the internet. External job postings can come from Indeed, Direct Employers or your applicant tracking system (ATS). Our Customer Success team can help with this customized request.
For additional assistance, contact Customer Engagement team at firstname.lastname@example.org.