WorkHere was created to be a connector of opportunities. Workers are looking for employers as much as employers are looking for workers. By just adding a little content to your headline you will let your audience know more your role at the company and how you may be able to help them find work. We highly encourage adding your title, organization type or type of people you are looking to hire. Your headline can be updated at any time to change with your hiring needs.
Here are a few examples:
- I’m hiring GREAT employees for XYZ Company.
- Hiring call center staff at XYZ Company.
- Contact me for sales opportunities at XZY Company.
- We are having a warehouse job fair on Monday at our locations. Just walk in!
- We will be participating in the XYZ Job Fair at the Fairgrounds on xx/xx/xxx.
- We offer great jobs to people looking to get into management!
P.S Don’t forget to add your contact information!
For additional assistance, contact Customer Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Over the past few years, Lisa has held the roles of global recruiting manager with ExactTarget Marketing Cloud (acquired by Salesforce) and account director of enterprise accounts with Jobvite. Prior to joining WorkHere, Lisa owned a successful recruitment consulting practice called Collaborative Hiring. Lisa is passionate about building an engaging experience in today’s highly competitive candidate market and creating efficient hiring processes with the optimization of recruiting technology. At WorkHere, Lisa supports all facets of customer success. Lisa currently resides in Indianapolis, Indiana.