Attention all branded employers! If you don’t already have WorkHere, then fill out this form so we can schedule a demo with you.
Set Up Your Account
To get started with WorkHere, you will need to create an account. WorkHere is available on any smartphone using the app store, Amazon app, and the WorkHere site.
It’s important, to complete as much of your profile as possible. If you’re an Employer designate yourself as the hiring person in the Headline or Summary section.
Post unlimited jobs all year round — it couldn’t be more simple — and it’s free!
WorkHere is able to post directly in the app or pull jobs directly into the app by using job boards such as Indeed and Direct Employers. We are also able to partner with your Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
See who’s following you so you can contact potential hires. You’ll be able to reach out to followers to start building your talent pipeline.
Window decals replace your “now hiring” signs by helping potential candidates join your local talent pipeline through the app.
Each location on the app has its own link. We can customize this link to include your business’s name or even convert it into a QR code that passersby could scan to immediately find your location on the app.
We can supply you with table-tops, banners, cards, shirts and more to help you with your recruiting efforts at your place of business, local job fairs and other events.
Where can I see the profiles of people following my locations?
It’s easy to see who is near your location, as well as who you are following, who is following you and who you have connections with. It’s important to follow people back. Connections increase your network.
How can I post job positions?
Good news! There are multiple ways to create jobs using the WorkHere app.
- The WorkHere app does some of the work for you by automatically pulling job listings from sites such as Indeed and DirectEmployers.
- You can add native job postings in the WorkHere app on your company’s profile page using the Jobs tab. When the candidate applies it is delivered right to your inbox for instant engagement.
- We can pull jobs from your Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to direct candidates to your career site application process. For more information on this option contact the Customer Engagement team.
How do I know if people are applying to my jobs through WorkHere?
This is largely driven by your internal application process; however, there are a few ways to manage this. First, the larger your network of “followers,” the greater your chances are that people are applying to your jobs through WorkHere. Second, if you post your jobs directly in the app, the job seekers will have to apply through the app, which will give you visibility into who is using WorkHere to find your jobs.
How do I get more applicants using WorkHere?
WorkHere is a network, much like LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter. It is critical that you take the time to build your network to see results. The more people in your network (followers), the more likely it is that you will have people follow you in the app and apply to your jobs. Some methods that will help you quickly build your network include:
- Engage your internal recruiting power. Have all of your employees download the app and start following your place.
- Encourage all applicants to use WorkHere to directly access your jobs and avoid the “middle man,” such as Monster, Snag-a-Job or Indeed.
- Promote WorkHere through all forms of social media you use. Our marketing team can create a unique URL with WorkHere as the referring source. Contact our Customer Engagement team to learn more.
- Co-brand your company with WorkHere.
- Make WorkHere your employment portal on the career section of your corporate website.
- Incorporate WorkHere into your next hiring event.
- Ask us about Kickstart, Instant Recruiter and Employer Branding triggered marketing campaigns!
How much does WorkHere cost for employers?
WorkHere charges employers an annual subscription fee to join to our network. Employers receive a branded company profile, logo placement on the map and other unique opportunities to connect with the WorkHere network of users.
Do you charge workers to use the network?
Can I search for candidates in the app based on job titles?
Not at this time. However, we hope to add that feature in the near future.
Can I send an instant message to candidates via the app?
Yes! WorkHere is mobile optimized, so by selecting the phone or email icon in a profile you can directly contact anyone of interest. Today’s profile view can be tomorrow’s employee.
What is the best way to build my follower network?
As with any social network, the more you’re engaged with it, the faster it grows. WorkHere encourages all of our customers to have their employees download the app to their smart devices, follow the company for which they work and then invite friends and neighbors who want to work with them to do the same.
How will I know if WorkHere is working for me?
Think of WorkHere as a connector. The network is designed to help you build and grow your talent pipeline and database. The more integrated WorkHere is with your overall recruitment strategy, the stronger your success in finding candidates using the WorkHere network will be.
What notifications will I receive from WorkHere?
- Notifications about places you follow
- Notifications about people you follow
- When you follow a person or a place
- When people view or apply to jobs posted in WorkHere
Your IT department may need to whitelist the following emails so they don’t get stuck in the spam filter or junk mail. Another option is to create a folder so your notifications don’t get lost in your email. Lost notifications = missing opportunities to connect!
- WorkHere People: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WorkHere Places: email@example.com
- WorkHere Jobs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WorkHere Accounts: email@example.com