Where can I see the profiles of people following my locations?
Contact information is visible on the People tab on your Profile page, accessible via the side menu or top-right navigation bar.
It’s easy to see who is near your location, as well as who you are following, who is following you and who you have connections with. It’s important to follow people back. Connections increase your network.
How can workers see I am employer?
Once you are associated as a Place Owner our verified employer icon will be displayed next to your name. Your information will also show as a contact on the place.
Tip: Be sure you have included your phone, work email, the headline (title), and/or summary.
How can I post jobs using WorkHere?
Good news! There are multiple ways to create and post jobs using WorkHere and it’s part of your employer subscription. This means we do not charge fees for posting jobs. Post as many jobs as you want!
- Looking for the most engagement? Just create jobs in the app! From the Jobs Tab -> Admin -> Add a Job. From there you will add a title, short job description, select “Create” and it’s posted! When someone applies you will be notified and we will share their profile details. At that time you can give them a call, send them an email, or even a quick text message. You will even be able to see who’s showing interest in your jobs even if they have not yet applied!
- We are able to pull positions from job aggregators such as Indeed and DirectEmployers.
- We are able to pull jobs from your Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to direct candidates to your career site application process. For more information on this option contact the Customer Engagement team.
How do I know if people are applying to my jobs through WorkHere?
WorkHere offers you, the Place Owner, the ability to view analytics directly in the app and to receive notifications.
It’s easy to view analytics for all of your current openings posted directly in the WorkHere app. You can keep track of not only how many workers view your jobs but also see exactly who is applying to your current openings.
Places → My Places → Jobs → Admin → Current Openings
You also receive notifications anytime a worker views and/or applies to one of your current job openings directly in the WorkHere app.
If you choose to utilize your job listings from Indeed or Direct Employers or to redirect applicants to your own applicant tracking system (ATS), then you will only receive notifications when a worker views the job.
How do I get more applicants using WorkHere?
WorkHere is a network, much like LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter. It is critical that you take the time to build your network to see results. The more people in your network (followers), the more likely it is that you will have people follow you in the app and apply to your jobs. Some methods that will help you quickly build your network include:
- Engage your internal recruiting power. Have all of your employees download the app and start following your place.
- Encourage all applicants to use WorkHere to directly access your jobs and avoid the “middle man,” such as Monster, Snag-a-Job or Indeed.
- Promote WorkHere through all forms of social media you use. Our marketing team can create a unique URL with WorkHere as the referring source. Contact our Customer Engagement team to learn more.
- Co-brand your company with WorkHere.
- Make WorkHere your employment portal on the career section of your corporate website.
- Incorporate WorkHere into your next hiring event.
- Ask us about Kickstart, Instant Recruiter and Employer Branding triggered marketing campaigns!
How much does WorkHere cost for employers?
WorkHere charges employers an annual basic subscription fee to join to our network. Employers receive a branded company profile, logo placement on the map and other unique opportunities to connect with the WorkHere network of users. We do not charge for job postings. There is an additional charge for premium access to all the profiles in the network.
Do you charge workers to use the network?
Can I search for candidates in the app based on job titles?
Not at this time. However, we hope to add that feature in the near future.
Can I send an instant message to candidates via the app?
Yes! WorkHere is mobile optimized, so you can give them a call, send them an email or send a text message easily from the app. Today’s profile view can be tomorrow’s employee.
What is the best way to build my follower network?
As with any social network, the more you’re engaged with it, the faster it grows. WorkHere encourages all of our customers to have their employees download the app to their smart devices, follow the company for which they work and then invite friends and neighbors who want to work with them to do the same.
How will I know if WorkHere is working for me?
Think of WorkHere as a connector. The network is designed to help you explore, build, connect and share so you can grow your talent pipeline and database. The more integrated WorkHere is with your overall recruitment strategy, the stronger your success in finding candidates using the WorkHere network will be.
What notifications will I receive from WorkHere?
WorkHere sends out several kinds of notifications. You will receive notifications about the following:
- Places you follow
- People you follow
- When you follow a person or a place
- When people view or apply to jobs posted in WorkHere
Your IT department may need to whitelist the following emails so they don’t get stuck in the spam filter or junk mail. Another option is to create a folder so your notifications don’t get lost in your email. Lost notifications = missing opportunities to connect!
- WorkHere People: email@example.com
- WorkHere Places: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WorkHere Jobs: email@example.com
- WorkHere Accounts: firstname.lastname@example.org